- This event has passed.
The Grind | Your Worth Beyond Work – To Be Rescheduled
August 18, 2019 @ 11:16 pm
Spend a few minutes on social media or stand amidst any group of entrepreneurs and it won’t take long to hear something that has become a declaration of succeeding in today’s world: The Grind.
The grind –hustle culture has embedded itself into the corporate structure of America’s business model. The mantras take on numerous variations, but the underlying message is the same, if you aren’t working obsessively every hour of every day and doing it longer and stronger than everyone around you, you will not succeed and therefore your self-worth may be called into question.
#GrindItOut #SideHustle #RiseAndGrind
The race is on. But where is this race actually taking you and what is the long-term cost?
Work and career are a very important part of our lives and they do require time and energy but what if is there another way that can actually have you working less, producing more with an increased sense of worth?
In this month’s Manfulness Living gathering, we are going to take a deeper dive into the grind – hustle culture and look at the impact that this belief system may actually be having on your perception of your worth and even more importantly, your long-term health and well-being.
- Learn how this narrative became adopted into our business acumen
- Get a greater understanding of the impact of the underlying messages
- Take an open an honest assessment of the end results of these practices
- Look at the larger picture impact data and statistics
Join us to discuss this topic as it relates to our personal challenges and experiences. The event is confidential, facilitated and transformative.
Participants in the event will leave with:
- A renewed sense of focus and purpose
- A redefined formula of personal success and worth
- Proven practices to ensure long-term success
- A clearly defined plan of action
Manfulness Living gatherings guarantee:
- Confidential group discussion and activities
- Facilitated conversation and dialogue
- Great food and drinks
- Relaxed, comfortable atmosphere
By participating actively in this event, men can decide for themselves their future career path forward as it relates to a greater understanding of their worth.